- RSS Channel Showcase 9066979
- RSS Channel Showcase 4257307
- RSS Channel Showcase 5250689
- RSS Channel Showcase 9218915
Articles on this Page
- 06/19/12--09:25: _Microsoft Announces...
- 07/09/12--09:13: _Oh Good, Now There’...
- 03/18/13--14:02: _Surface Sales Estim...
- 08/01/13--10:57: _Microsoft’s Surface...
- 08/04/13--08:07: _Now Microsoft Lower...
- 02/18/17--21:50: _The Challenging Sta...
- 02/03/18--14:35: _My Pixelbook Experi...
- 09/11/18--19:21: _A Month with the Su...
- 10/24/18--21:28: _Review: UAG Metropo...
- 06/19/12--09:25: Microsoft Announces Surface Tablet – Some Quick Thoughts
- 08/01/13--10:57: Microsoft’s Surface Tablets ‘Officially a Flop’
- 08/04/13--08:07: Now Microsoft Lowers Price on Surface Pro Too
- 02/18/17--21:50: The Challenging State of the Tablet Market
- 02/03/18--14:35: My Pixelbook Experiment Was a Bit of a False Start
- 09/11/18--19:21: A Month with the Surface Go: Hardware Design and Build Quality
- 10/24/18--21:28: Review: UAG Metropolis Series Case for the Microsoft Surface Go
Image Source: The Verge Yesterday evening Microsoft held a special event to announce their new tablet / PC called Surface. Microsoft’s CEO Steve Ballmer described it as being a PC and a tablet – and also described it like so: Something new, something different, it’s a whole new family of computing devices from Microsoft. There’s […]
Microsoft Surface Ballmer Fist PumpMicrosoft Surface Tablet
I’ve got great news for you if you’re a fan of apples to watermelons type comparisons. There’s a wonderful iPad 3 vs. Surface head-to-head style review at a site called Trusted Reviews. Maybe it’s part of a new Fantasy Reviews section. Seriously though, these guys have done a head-to-head review of the iPad 3, which […]
Surface vs iPad
Predictions and estimates offered last week for the early sales numbers for Microsoft’s Surface tablet line don’t paint a very pretty picture. They’re pretty bleak in fact – especially considering how heavily hyped and marketed the Surface RT and Surface Pro have been. Here’s some details from a Bloomberg story on this: Microsoft has sold […]
Microsoft Surface TV ads
Lots more bad news for Microsoft and their Surface tablets this week. Microsoft’s most recent financial results filing (for their fiscal year that ended June 30 of this year) show a total of $853 million in revenue from Surface sales – which some are saying is less than they’ve spent on marketing for the Surface […]
Following its big recent price cuts on the Surface RT tablet line, Microsoft has now dropped the price for its Surface Pro tablets by $100. As The Verge reports, Microsoft has confirmed that customers in 5 countries – the US, Canada, China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan – will pay $100 less for the Surface Pro […]
Before Apple’s stock price soared to even greater heights this week thanks to strong iPhone sales, growing services revenues, and rumors of spectacular devices to come, we got the bad news about iPad sales. During Apple’s quarterly sales call two weeks ago, we learned that sales were down 19% percent and revenue down 22% over […]
So I ended up returning the Pixelbook that I picked up to review and wrote about a couple of weeks ago. This was more of a false start than a failure, though. I hit day 14 (BestBuy’s last day to return) without being able to say if it was something I would be willing to […]
As I mentioned in a previous post, I picked up the higher end of the two Surface Go models right after release, along with a Type Cover and a Surface Pen. I’ve taken my time with the device, and used it in different situations to try to get a feel for it. Being that I […]
I know what some of you are thinking. Why am I reviewing an accessory for the Surface Go on an Apple and iPad-centric site? Well, in case you haven’t seen, I have already written about the fact that I own a Surface Go on a couple of occasions. I picked one up right after the […]